Friday, September 23, 2011

Starting Out: How to Lose Weight

Hey everybody! Thanks for viewing my new blog. As the title says, this blog is created for the purpose of helping people just like you to lose weight. ANYONE can do it, and that's the truth. I used to be 40 lbs overweight, and now I am towards the bottom of my age group's recommended weight. I'm telling you, ANYONE can do it. All you need are the following things:

1) Motivation - You need to want your goal. If you don't strive for it, you will not succeed. That is true in nearly anything and everything.

And that's it! The key to losing weight is motivation. That's the secret.

Now pay very close attention when I say this: you do not need any radical TV miracle cures! All those ever do is take your money while endangering your health! Easy weight loss is not hard to achieve, because I repeat, all you need is motivation! If you think you can't do it, you can! So throw away any miracle cure that supposedly makes belly fat disappear, and let me help you start getting real results.

Eating less junk food and exercising more is most of the struggle. Don't let anyone tell you that you need some kind of miracle cure because you do not. And this is where motivation comes in--you have to want it. Eat less crappy foods, and exercise regularly, and I guarantee you that you will get down to a lean, healthy weight.

But if it was that simple, wouldn't everyone be fit? Well, you'd think so. But that is why I'm doing this blog. I'm here to help you 1) Stay Motivated, and 2) find creative, fun, and engaging ways to eat healthy and exercise. That is key to being able to keep up your healthy eating and regular physical activity.

So stay in there and get excited about losing weight! I will be posting regularly (probably weekly at least) on fun, cheap/free, and engaging ways to lose weight and stay fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment